3/7/2023 Collective Tarot Reading
Seven of Cups reversed: This is all about knowing & trusting what’s right for you!
I need to share a personal journey as I’ve been getting the “you have all your stuff together” comments recently. Truth be told this took decades of hard work and for me still continues to be hard work daily. What most of you don’t know about me is I spent years and years of my life doing what everyone else wanted and needed. I was a people pleasing fool.
I was raised to care for others and somewhere in that I learned caring for others meant I had to care for them more than myself.
Then the decades of work came in where I learned to unlearn what o was taught and believed. I am still to this day unlearning it and realizing I’m as equally important as everyone else! (You have no idea how long it took me to realize, believe & say that) and It’s like pulling back an onion layer to find there is more onion there. More layers, more tears and more of me.
I share this with you in hopes that getting to know you, your needs, values and wants saves you decades of feeling like your soul was being sucked right out of you. Below is an activity to start that process.
To know & trust “you” activity:
- Grounding! Grounding helps you get into your body to feel, see, hear, smell, taste etc. some things that may help you ground are feeling the sun or wind on your skin and soaking that feeling in, lighting incense or a candle and breathing in the aroma, putting your feet in the grass or touching a plant, savoring a favorite food or visualizing you are in a place that makes you feel joy or peace & last but not least meditation (you tube has many great ones) test them out and see what works for you.
- Once you feel calm and balanced: ask yourself what do I love, what do I need, what ideas do I have, where do I need to put my focus? Be gentle on yourself this took me a while to figure out because it had been so long I forgot,
- Write out 3 things you want to focus on over the next 12 weeks.
- Take baby stepsover the next 12 weeks on those 3 things. Shiny objects will be thrown at you. Stay focused!
- At the end of the 12 weeks thank yourself for sticking with it. Write out what you accomplished & take a moment to be proud of yourself for all you accomplished (big &small). If you tossed out anything… smile at that! You’ve just learned what’s not for you and that is a blessing also!
When rested and ready…wash, rinse, repeat ☺️